1. General Terms
1.1. Identification Data – your first name, last name, and date of birth.
1.2. Contact Details – your e-mail address, phone number.
1.4. The Administration – PlayCasinoBonus.
1.5. The User – every authorized person.
1.5. All the data that the Administration can use users left on the website. The Administration can collect, record, organize, correct, store, adapt, modify, and delete data.
2. What information is processed by the Administration?
2.1. The Administration has the right to process the data indicated belove:
- Identification Data;
- Contact Details;
- Personal data.
3. The Administration’s rights
3.1. The Administration has the right to process the user’s Identification data in the following ways only:
- Fulfillment of the obligations of the Administration, indicated in the agreement concluded between the Administration and the User or the third-party person on whose behalf you are going to visit the website;
- Verification of the legitimacy of the User’s sign-in;
- Fulfillment of the obligations emerging for the Administration due to any relevant legal acts and regulations.
3.2. The Administration has the right to process the Contact Detail in the following ways only:
- To get in touch with the User in case of any changes relative to the date and location of the event, as well as an) other organizational issues linked to the ongoing Event;
- To inform the User about any other facts that you should know;
- To send the User newsletters and other ads about the products and services.
3.3. The Administration has the right to use photos and audio-visual records, where the User is captured, for the market; purpose only (creating brochures, ad video, etc.). For example, to promote the event, which the Administration organized, or the other products or services of the company. The list includes the right of the Administration to use the User’s identification and personal data (mentioned in paragraph 2.1.) for marketing purposes in the case when the User has agreed to have an interview with the Administration. According to this statement, you are agreed that the User has no rig to pretend for any reward or compensation for using their data.
3.4. The Administration has the right to delete the User’s personal data under the following conditions:
- The personal data are not more in need for indicated above purposes;
- The USer withdraws this agreement on the data processing;
- The Administration uses the User’s data illegally,
- The personal data should be wiped out from the system to fulfill legal obligations by the Administration.
3.5. Pay attention! If the User gives consent to access their account to a third-party person, they will have access to the identification and personal data, the storage in the database of the Administration.
4. The User’s rights
4.1. The User has the following rights in connection with the processing of the personal data:
- The right to access the personal data;
- The right to change and correct the personal data when the data is incorrect;
- The right to be deleted from the system.
- The right to restrict data processing;
- The right to data portability. In a nutshell, the right to get your data, which the Administration processes using technical tools (storing in a digital catalog and so on) in a structured, machine-readable form.
5. How Long Will You Keep My Date?
5.1. The Administration has the right to process the User’s data for three years.