The Term of Use regulates relationships between the owner of PlayCasinoBonus (hereunder referred to as the Administration) and the User.
PlayCasinoBonus is not a mass media but a playground, which is allowed for adults (18+) only. The website works as an affiliate of independent information to persons interested in playing casino games and betting on sports events. Any presented information on the website has informational purposes and cannot be considered a legal recommendation.
The website collects valuable and helpful information about casinos: online casinos reviews, different guides related to casino games and payment systems, casinos’ ranking, etc. To study this question more carefully, you need to take into account many factors and compare different variants, which can take a lot of time and effort. Therefore, PlayCasinoBonus realizes a wide range of filters to make it easier for you.
You can find an appropriate casino in our ranking, where many gambling establishments are represented. Every online casino has a rating that respects all factors necessary for excellent service work: reliability, security, license, collection of the games, players’ feedback, payment systems, etc. Going to the website, you will see top casinos in your region. But if you are interested in top casinos from different countries worldwide, you can apply the filters. You can use various filters depending on your purposes and searching requests.
Our primary goal is to create an objective ranking where every online casino gets the desired assessment. Objectivity is the core of our work. PlayCasinoBonus team collects all the data about online casinos. According to these data, the software calculates the ranking.
Using this website, you are agreed with the terms of the agreement.
If you disagree with these terms, then do not use the PlayCasinoBonus website.
What are the rights and obligations of users and the administration?
The User has rights to:
- Look for the information on the website;
- Get the information from the website;
- Create the information for the website;
- Promote the information on the website;
- Make comments on the published content on the website;
- Copy the information of the website but by indicating links to the source;
- Use the information on the website for personal and non-commercial purposes.
The Administration has the right to:
- Correct, change, or cancel the rules at its discretion and need;
- Restrict the access to any information on the website;
- Create, modify and delete the information on the website;
- Delete the User’s accounts;
- Refuse registration without any explanations.
The User is obligated to:
- Provide the correct information;
- Do not promote the information, which can lead to conflicts, foment national, race, and religious confrontation; any other information is restricted, which leads to criminal and administrative responsibilities.
- Do not disrupt the performance of the website;
- Do not take actions that focus on misleading other users;
- Do not publish ads, erotic/pornographic, or violating content and additional information which is prohibited or contrary to the norms of the current legislature of your country;
- Do not use scripts (software) for automatic data collection and cooperation with the website and its services.
The Administration is obligated to:
- Maintain the performance of the website. The exception is when it is not possible to maintain the performance from the side of the Administration;
- Realize versatile protection of User’s accounts;
- Protect information on which promotion is restricted or prohibited by the Law.
Responsibilities of Both:
- The User keeps the full responsibility for all promoted information;
- The Administration is not responsible for the correctness of the copied from other sources information;
- The Administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between awaiting and actual services provided to the User;
- The Administration is not responsible for the services given by third-party persons.
What are the terms of the agreement?
- The current agreement starts operating after the User uses the website;
- The agreement stops operating after the appearance of its new version;
- The Administration reserves the right to change the current agreement unilaterally;
- The Administration will inform the User about all of the changes in this agreement.
How can I figure out the reliability of online casinos?
The players’ experience is crucial for evaluating online casinos. It provides a more accurate overview of the casino. Providers can offer excellent bonus programs, gifts, and other pleasant features for the players. But you can face problems with withdrawing your money or something else. All the information you can get from the users’ feedback.
You need to understand that everyone has an opinion. Therefore, online casino rankings can have less than 100% positive feedback and reviews. There are always dissatisfied players about some nuances. This is a subjective opinion. The number of positive feedback should prevail.
The most common problem is the refusal of withdrawal or its intentional delaying. Why are online casinos doing this? They do it because the player will have more time to spend the money partially or entirely by playing the games.
One more important moment is the verification of the user. It is the second method to hold your money, which unscrupulous owners use.
Should I rely on the license of the online casino?
The presence of the license is one of the requirements for the providers. On our website, you can find certified online casinos only. It is important to remember that the licenses are different. The UK gives the best and most trustworthy license, among others. A good license shows the reliability of the online casino to the user.